Windows 7 Product Key Latest Working
The most stable and highly-efficient operating system in the world is Windows 7, which is developed by Microsoft Corporation. Unquestionably, this robust operating system is a prominent successor to the widely celebrated and famed Windows XP, which held the throne for many long years. With an entirely modern but user-friendly appearance, the program is adept to perform wonders when utilizing its full features. The catch, possession of the essential product key for activation.
The operating system functions to the fullest when it’s unlocked using a proper license key. However, activation can only be done either by purchasing a full version of Windows or infamously cracking the software itself. Due to its popularity, the dependence on the versatile operating system has consistently grown and pushed users to opt for duplicate keys when activation is required, mainly due to the price factor.
One of the prevalent ways is to download the counterfeit license key from a variety of websites or to perform a software altercation to bypass the activation procedure. Both approaches are capable to activate Windows without a fuss. For users determined to purchase the product, Microsoft Store offers the solution and clients can be assured of its authenticity. Essentially, any version of Windows 7 can be activated with or without a product key depending on the type of users and their economic stability.
Main Feature and Product Key Characteristics
A product key for Windows consists of 25 characters that are a combination of letters and alphabets. Currently, the latest Windows version is referring to it as a digital license due to its non-physical form. Some of the characteristics of the product key are:
- Absolutely obligatory to complete re-deployment of Windows OS on to another computer. To enable the full version of the software, the product key is fundamentally required.
- On older models, the product key can be found on the DVD box of the operating system that you purchased. Besides, the sticker of the product key can be located on the devices that come with a pre-installed copy of Windows.
- The product keys are a rarity nowadays since Microsoft terminated support for Windows 7 for both 32-bit and 64-bit variants in 2015. The giant corporation predicts the product lifecycle to be ended by 2020.
- Each product key is unique and therefore when a duplicate key is being used, users are encouraged to turn off Windows Automatic Updates to prevent detection and reverting Windows back to a deactivated state.
The utilization of the license key is only important for corporate companies and high-end users. Common people, particularly students, do not care about which license is being used. As long as the functionality of Windows can be fully accessed, they are more than content.
Like many other operating systems, the current version of Windows demands a PC with decent equipment. The recommended requirement to facilitate proper implementation of the amazing operating system are:
- 1 GHz of processing speed to enable swift computation and application switching. This is compatible with both 32- and 64-bit architectures.
- 1 GB RAM for the 32-bit OS and 2 GB RAM for the 64-bit platform.
- 2 GB of hard disk space to install the software.
- Support for DirectX 9 for smooth video acceleration, showcasing powerful multimedia content and display of vibrant colors.
Having or Not Having the Product Key
With a large number of clients using the popular operating system daily for various reasons, a serious blow would be when the machine is detected to be using a counterfeit license key. As Windows goes into a deactivated state, the special privileges will only be accessible to genuine version owners. In this case, the boon of employing a less-legal solution is often appreciated. Tech geeks have suggested some ways to re-activate Windows using a few simple methods. They are:
- Using a product key that is chosen from a list of keys which are regularly updated in various websites.
- Installing a key finder or locator program to scan through Windows Registry to find the previously installed product key. Noting down the key and reusing it on another fresh installation may help activation.
- Getting a computer with pre-installed Windows system or buying a used PC with the full version already installed in it.
- Downgrading from a newer operating system to the required and more stable Windows version.
While the efforts to activate Windows using a product key are discussed, there is another method to enable activation without using a product key.
- The first step is to delete the SLUI File found in the computer. Typically, this file is found in the System32 folder in the C Drive. You may have to enable user permission for gaining access fully control the file. In this case, deletion is possible.
- Next, launch Command Prompt as Administrator and type in the following slmgr-rearm.
- Once the prompt to restart your PC is up, kindly do so. Upon login, launch Command Prompt again and this time type in slmgr-ato and hit enter. Moments later, you will receive a message notifying that Windows is activated.
Both the methods (with and without a product key) are capable to activate Windows correctly and without a problem if the steps are followed religiously.
Like any other software, using counterfeit keys has its risks and shortcomings.
- One product key can only be used with one computer. Multiple operations in several computers result in detection of the duplicate key.
- Cracked license keys or key generators are loaded with damaging virus and malware that will plague the entire computer.
- Windows Updates automatically recognizes duplicate keys as a threat and reverts itself to a deactivated state. Then, the whole activation process has to happen again.
Purchasing the full package of Windows is costly as it is ranged from $199.99 to $319.00, depending on the edition. These packages can be procured from Microsoft Store easily. However, most users opt for a free version by sifting through countless websites for a valid license key and using special commands to bypass the activation process.
The product key of Windows 7 is a compulsory element when activating Windows to access its full features and gains. However, for most this is highly costly and puts a hole in their pocket. Users, principally students, prefer to apply alternate solutions like bypassing the activation process using command prompts or getting free license keys available on the internet.
Although the risk of virus and malware attacks are possible, users have formed a safe community that only provides tested and proven-to-be-true solutions for activating Windows. Whichever the approach may be, the introduction of expensive product keys to unlock a software will never be well received, especially in the Windows operating system.
Objective Point of View
Bypassing the Windows product key is a common practice. Users who are not able to purchase the soaring price of the operating system opt for cheaper solutions which are to apply a counterfeit key for activation purposes or bypassing it completely using specific commands. Although the risk of afflicting one’s computer with malware is constantly present when a duplicate key is used, users are still looking for the customary solutions online.