With all the new generation laptops and desktops running on the latest Windows 10 OS, you will find all the new systems running on Windows 10. And is your current Windows notifying you to upgrade to windows 10. And even when it was launched back in July 2015, the trial version is all you get from Windows just like all the other OS from Windows.
This brings us to a lot of problems that you have to face while using the trial version (you will know the best if you have used Windows). The most annoying thing that I hate is the black desktop screen with the Windows Technical Problem Evaluation Copy Build XXXX notification.
This can be easily solved by activating your Windows 10 with a fake/hacked Windows 10 Product Key. So if you are searching one for yourself, then here is a list of product keys.
NOTE: I don’t support providing pirated contents or hacked keys. I recommend you to buy the genuine product key and support the developers for more fix and updates.
Problems That You Will Face While Using Windows 10 Trial Version:
There are a lot of problems that you will be facing while using the Windows 10 trial version. Few of these problems may be visible to you like popups and stuff whereas few problems can be critical causing total system failure. So let us have a look at the issues you may have to face as a Windows 10 trial version user:
- The first and foremost problem would be the fact that, a trial version of any product or service will have bugs. And with Windows 10, the bugs that come with the trial version can cause the system to crash frequently.
- As a trial version, you will find many software’s and hardware’s being unsupported by the OS. This can be annoying for gamers and programmers who need to install many programs on their device. And to make thing even worse, even the installed programs may crash now and then. For e.g., I have used Windows 10 trial version, and after the time for the trial version went outdated, all the default programs like Microsoft Word, Notepad and many other programs were crashing with a loss of information.
- Windows 10 trial version has been rumoured to track a user’s information. The OS followed and pinned back the information that the user is using, for what they are using and how they collected it. This can be a violation of privacy for many users.
- The trial version eventually expires leaving your system vulnerable to online threats and malware/virus attacks. And even if you are not going online, your system will still be vulnerable to offline viruses through sharing files.
- Finally, the most annoying part of using a trial version would be the annoying pop-ups that come up every time, suggesting you to upgrade to a Paid version.
System Requirements to Install Windows 10 on Your System:
If you are thinking about installing the latest Windows 10 version and use the activation keys below, then note that your system should meet the below system requirements.
- 1GHz or Faster processor.
- 1 GHz of either 32bit or 64bit RAM.
- Minimum of 16GB free space.
- Microsoft DirectX 9 With WDDM 1.0 Driver
- An 800×600 resolution Display.
- If you are going to install it online, then you will also need a fast internet connection.
So, if your system meets the requirements mentioned above, then you are ready to install Windows 10. Also if you are using a Windows 7, 8 or 8.1, you can also directly install the update without requiring you to format the current system and installing the Windows 10 again.
Activating Your Windows 10 without Product Key:
In case you don’t want to try the Windows 10 Product Key then you can alternatively use a Windows Loader.
- First, you will need to download the Loader. To download just Click on the link below:
- Now open the Zip file and click on the “Microsoft Toolkit.” folder.
- Now click on the Office icon and tap on “EZ-Activator” to launch the file. The system will be rebooted, and you will have an Activated Windows 10 copy without a product key.
Note that, the Windows Loader works 2-3 time on the same PC/Laptop. So if you keep using the Windows Loader with new OS, then you will need to switch to Windows 10 Product Key installation at one point of time.
So here is the list of the Windows 10 Product Key if you wish to change for Windows 10 Product Key activation.
List of Working Windows 10 Product Key:
- For Windows 10 Pro: VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T
- For Windows 10 Single Language User: BT79Q-G7N6G-PGBYW-4YWX6-6F4BT
- For Windows 10 Home: YTMG3-N6DKC-DKB77-7M9GH-8HVX7
- For Windows 10 Education: YNMGQ-8RYV3-4PGQ3-C8XTP-7CFBY
- For Windows 10 Home Country Specific: N2434-X9D7W-8PF6X-8DV9T-8TYMD
A Few More Extra Product Keys Incase The Above Mentioned Don’t Work:
Windows 10 Core Key: KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3
Windows 10 PRO Product Key: 8N67H-M3CY9-QT7C4-2TR7M-TXCV
Windows 10 Core Single Language: JPYNJ-XTFCR-373YJ-YJJ3Q-G83YB
Windows 10 Enterprise Product Key: CKFK9-QNGF2-D34FM-99QX2-8XC4K
More Windows 10 Product Key Alternatives:
If you are unsatisfied using the activator and the product key, the net thing that you can use is a random Windows 10 Product Key + Activator 64Bit & 32Bit Full Generator. This will help you to randomly generate a product key for your system which means you don’t have to try every single product key given in the list to activate your windows 10 trial version.
So here is how you can use the Windows 10 Product Key Generator.
Step 1: First you will need to download the Windows 10 product key generator.
Step 2: Now install the .exe file setup on your Windows 10 PC/Laptop.
Step 3: Now, you can use the generator in 2 different ways. First, you can provide with a list of Product Keys, and the generator will automatically select from the list. Or you can use the Activator directly, either way, it will take around a few minutes to complete the installation process.
Step4: Now it should show you a popup of the activation confirmation. And then you will need to restart your system.
And that is it, you have successfully activated your Windows 10 trail version.
So, these were the list of Windows 10 Product keys and other alternatives that you can use to activate your Windows 10 trial version. Hope the above-mentioned processes will defiantly help you get all the features through activating your Windows 10.